1) Who is the data controller?
This privacy statement applies to Kuba Norge AS’s websites. Kuba Norge AS (Organisation number 996 797 813) is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website www.kuba.no. This applies to our data processor agreements for other products and services provided by Kuba Norge AS. Contact our customer centre for further information about terms that apply to our other products and services.
2) What is the purpose?
Our registrations only contain information that is voluntarily provided to us and we do not collect information for this purpose from third parties.
The information is obtained only to:
- get in touch to offer relevant products and services as well as to provide good customer service
- send relevant information
- get access to our products and services
3) What is the legal basis?
The legal basis for the processing of privacy information is based on voluntary, express and informed consent.
4) What personal data is processed?
Examples of information obtained and registered:
- Company name
- Contact person
- Company address / invoice address
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Information about your use of the website, including in the form of which subpages are visited, browser positions and IP address
Kuba Norge AS does not collect personal information such as date of birth and social security number or information about personal payment cards.
5) Where is the information obtained?
Kuba Norge AS collects information through forms on our website www.kuba.no after:
- filling in the contact form
- desire to try one of our products or services
- purchase of products or services on our websites
- registration for webinars and/or courses
- download documents from our website
- sign up to receive newsletters or blogs by email
6) Is it voluntary to provide the information?
It is voluntary to provide personal information to Kuba Norge AS.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may be prevented from giving you access to any of our products or services.
7) Is the information disclosed to third parties?
The personal information is not shared with outside third parties, but Kuba Norge AS uses subcontractors for the development and maintenance of the website. Subcontractors may process personal information on behalf of Kuba Norge AS.
8) How is the information deleted and archived?
Information is obtained through forms on www.kuba.no which are stored in our CRM system. The information is deleted on request by contacting email@example.com or when we receive information about changes in the employment relationship from the employee or employer.
9) What rights does the data subject have and which countries’ legislation applies?
As a user of our website, you have the right to demand access to the personal information we process about you and how it is processed. You can also demand correction, deletion and restrictions in the processing of personal data in accordance with the current Personal Data Act in Norway.
In cases where the processing of personal data is based on consent, you can return consent.
10) How is the information secured?
Employees of Kuba Norge AS have access to the company’s CRM-System via login and have signed a declaration of confidentiality in relation to the processing of information registered in the system.
If you believe that Kuba Norge AS has not complied with your rights in accordance with the Personal Data Act, you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
11) Access permit to the application?
The application requests all access permission to files since it is mandatory to upload files that can be used in internal / external storage, valid for several functions throughout the application.
12) What do we collect in the application?
The application collects user personal information like phone number, emailId and location. Location data is collected to validate the information entered by user for the task assigned.
13) Contact information for Kuba Norge AS.
Kuba Norge AS
Phone: 333 04 333